Date added: 09/28/2011 POWER MUST CHANGE HANDS PRAYER POINTS FOR OCTOBER 2011 -FOR THOSE RESIDING IN NIGERIA
NIGERIA AT 51
National and Family Prayer Meeting
October Edition of
Power Must Change Hands Programme
(October 1, 2011)
PROGRAMME OF EVENTS
7:00 am - 7:10 am Opening Prayers
7:10 am - 7:40 am Praise Worship
7:40 am - 7:50 am Hour of Repentance
7:50 am - 8:05 am 1st Prayer Session
8:05 am - 8:10 am Special Number
8:10 am - 8:25 am 2nd Prayer Session
8:25 am - 8:40 am Choir Ministration
8:40 am - 9:00 am United Prayers for The Nation
9:00 am - 9:15 am Testimonies
9:15 am - 9:20 am Special Number
9:20 am - 9:35 am 3rd Prayer Session
9:35 am - 9:50 am Special Number
9:50 am - 10:05 am Prayers for The Family
10:05 am - 10:20 am 4th Prayer Session
10:20 am - 10:30 am Special Number
10:30am - 10:45am Hour of Personal Intercession
10:45am - 10:50am National Anthem and Hymns
10:50am - 12:00pm Message, Prayers & Closing
NIGERIA NATIONAL ANTHEM
Arise, O compatriots, Nigeria's call obey
To serve our fatherland
With love and strength and faith
The labor of our heroes past
Shall never be in vain
To serve with heart and might
One nation bound in freedom, peace and unity.
1. Praise, my soul, the King of heaven,
To His feet thy tribute bring;
Ransomed, healed, restored, forgiven,
Who like the His praise shall sing;
Praise Him, Praise Him,
Praise the everlasting King.
2. Praise Him for His grace and favour
To our fathers in distress;
Praise Him, still the same for ever,
Slow to chide, and swift to bless;
Praise Him, Praise Him,
Glorious in His faithfulness.
3. Father like, He tends and spares us;
Well our feeble frame He knows;
In His hands He gently bears us,
Rescues us from all our foes;
Praise Him, Praise Him,
Widely as His mercy flows.
4. Angels in the height, adore Him;
Ye behold Him face to face;
Sun and moon, bow down before Him;
Dwellers all in time and space;
Praise Him, Praise Him,
Praise with us the God of grace
1.Thy kingdom come, O God,
Thy rule, O Christ, begin;
Break with Thine iron rod
The tyrannies of sin.
2. Where is Thy reign of peace,
And purity, and love?
When shall all hatred cease,
As in the realms above?
3. When comes the promised time
That war shall be no more,
And lust, oppression, crime,
Shall flee Thy face before?
4. We pray Thee, Lord, arise,
And come in Thy great might;
Revive our longing eyes,
Which languish for Thy sight.
5. Men scorn Thy sacred name
And wolves devour Thy fold;
By many deeds of shame
We learn that love grows cold.
6. O’er heathen lands afar
Thick darkness broodeth yet:
Arise, O morning Star,
Arise, and never set.
1. My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus’ blood and righteousness;
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
But wholly lean on Jesus’ name.
On Christ, the solid Rock, I stand;
All other ground is sinking sand,
All other ground is sinking sand.
2. When darkness seems to veil His face
I rest on His unchanging grace;
In ev’ry high and stormy gale
My anchor holds within the veil.
3. His oath, His covenant, and blood,
Support me in the ‘whelming flood;
When all around my soul gives way
He then is all my hope and stay.
4. When He shall come with trumpet sound,
Oh, may I then in Him be found;
Dressed in His righteousness alone
Faultless to stand before the throne.
PRAYERS FOR NIGERIA
2. Prayers for forgiveness
3. Arresting the Power of Darkness
4. Let the Prince of Peace Reign
5. Arresting Occultic Powers
6. Foundation Deliverance
7. Sacking Occultic Leaders
8. Sacking Occultic Priests
9. Breaking Yoke of Wastage
10. Hunger For Righteousness
11. Setting Evil Altars Ablaze
12. Disgracing Occultic Politicians
13. Disgracing Corrupt Politicians
14. Binding The Rat
15. Paralysing Eaters of Flesh and Drinkers of Blood
16. Silencing Religious War
17. Silencing Intertribal War
18. Prayers For Peaceful Elections
19. Wickedness Must Die
20. For Christ Must Reign in Nigeria
21. Redemption of our Land
22. Healing of our Land
23. Binding The National Strongman
24. Breaking National Curses
25. Dealing with Idols, Sacrifices, Rituals, Shrines and Evil Thrones
26. Breaking Evil Covenants
27. Rededicating Our Cities to God
28. Binding Borrowing Powers
29. There Must Be Revival in Nigeria
30. Dealing With Cults and Secrets Societies
31. Dealing With Criminality and Lawlessness
32. Crushing Unprofitable Cultures
33. Changing Our Family History
34. Breaking Evil Family Pattern
35. Protection of Families
36. Recovery of Family
37. Recovery of Youths From Destruction
38. Paralysing The Star Hijackers
39. Binding The Spirit of International Embarrassment and Disgrace
40. Pulling Down The Stronghold of Instability
41. National Glory Restoration
42. Binding The Spirit of Polygamy and Sexual Perversion
43. Raising A New Altar To The Lord
44. Binding The Spirit of Kadesh Barnea
45. Possessing of Our Possessions
46. Breaking The Yoke of Violence
47. Killing Witchcraft Bird
48. Power Against National Disasters
49. Godly Wisdom for Leaders
50. Prayers for The Incumbent President
PRAYERS FOR THE NATION
Psalm 122:6-7: Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee. Peace be within thy
walls, and prosperity within thy palaces.
1 Tim. 2:1-2 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of
thanks, be made for all men; For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and
peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
Jeremiah 1:10 See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to
pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant.
Exodus 18:21 Moreover thou shalt provide out of all the people able men, such as fear God, men of
truth, hating covetousness; and place such over them, to be rulers of thousands, and rulers of hundreds,
rulers of fifties, and rulers of tens:
Ezekiel 11:11-13 This city shall not be your caldron, neither shall ye be the flesh in the midst thereof;
but I will judge you in the border of Israel: And ye shall know that I am the LORD: for ye have not walked
in my statutes, neither executed my judgments, but have done after the manners of the heathen that are
round about you. And it came to pass, when I prophesied, that Pelatiah the son of Benaiah died. Then fell I
down upon my face, and cried with a loud voice, and said, Ah Lord GOD! wilt thou make a full end of the
remnant of Israel?
1. Father, in the name of Jesus, we confess all the sins and iniquities of the land, of our ancestors, of our
leaders, and of the people. E.g., violence, rejection of God, corruption, idolatry, robbery, suspicion,
injustice, bitterness, bloody-riots, pogroms, rebellion, conspiracy, shedding of innocent blood, tribal
conflicts, child-kidnapping and murder, occultism, mismanagement, negligence, etc.
2. We plead for mercy and forgiveness, in the name of Jesus.
3. O Lord, remember our land and redeem it.
4. We throw down abominable and polluted altar of witchcraft ruling over this nation, in the name of Jesus.
5. Every congregation of darkness, gathered to disgrace Nigeria, be exposed and disgraced, in the name of
6. Let all forces of darkness, hindering the move of God in this nation, be rendered impotent, in the name
7. We close every satanic gate in every city of this country, in Jesus’ name.
8. We bind, every blood-drinking demon in this country, in Jesus’ name.
9. Let the Prince of Peace, reign in every department of this nation, in the name of Jesus.
10. O Lord, give us leaders who will see their roles as a calling, instead of an opportunity to amass wealth.
11. Let the power of salvation come upon Nigeria, in the name of Jesus.
12. Let this nation experience the awesome presence of God, in the name of Jesus.
13. Let every agent of the devil in Nigeria be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
14. O God, bless Nigeria mightily, in the name of Jesus.
15. Prince of Peace, reign in Nigeria, in the name of Jesus.
16. Peace, unity and stability, come upon us, in the name of Jesus.
17. We bind the spirit of economic sabotage, in the name of Jesus.
18. All wasters of Nigerian resources, be scattered, in the name of Jesus.
19. We dismantle, the stronghold of poverty in this nation, in the name of Jesus.
20. O Lord, install Your agenda for this nation.
21. Oh armour of God, arise and break every yoke of marine powers over Nigeria, in the name of Jesus.
22. Every power supervising assassinations and political corruption in Nigeria, your time is up, die, in the
name of Jesus.
23. Every plot to inject instability into Nigeria’s polity, be exposed and be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
24. Every plan to keep Nigerians and Nigeria in perpetual slavery, scatter unto desolation, in the name of
25. Let their habitations or house of the enemies of Nigeria become desolate and let none dwell in their
tents, in the name of Jesus. (Psalm 69:25)
PRAYERS FOR FAMILY
1. Every ancestral vulture, assigned to feed on the destiny of my family, be scattered, in the name of
2. Oh heavens, change the story of my family to glory, in the name of Jesus.
3. Let them be confounded and consumed that are adversaries of my family, in the name of Jesus. (Psalm
4. Thou power that troubled the Egyptians, trouble the enemies of my family, in the name of Jesus.
5. Oh gates of brass and bars of iron working against my family, be broken, in the name of Jesus.
6. Let the days of the enemies of my family be cut off, and let another take his office, in the name of
Confession: Psalm 91
7. Every dream criminal, release my breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus.
8. O Lord, convert my fears into ashes, in the name of Jesus.
9. I will not destroy the pages of my life, in the name of Jesus.
10. Every evil power house and evil power consultants, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
11. I bind all evil spirits in me or attacking me, in the name of Jesus.
12. O Lord, cause my whole heart to be at rest trusting in You, in the name of Jesus.
13. O Lord, keep me from leaning and relying on my own understanding and intelligence, in the name of
14. O Lord, deliver me from what seems right to me and deliver me to what is right to You, in the name of
15. O Lord, pull down imaginations and every high thing in my life that are not of God, in Jesus’ name.
16. O Lord, purify my lips with Your holy fire, in the name of Jesus.
17. O God arise and uproot anything You did not plant inside the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries.
18. Let the fire of revival fall upon Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, in the name of Jesus.
19. Let the power of peace and progress overshadow this nation, in the name of Jesus.
20. O God, arise and give us God-fearing leaders, in the name of Jesus.
21. O thou that troubleth the Israel of Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, the God of Elijah shall trouble you today.
22. Every enemy of the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
23. O God, arise and uproot anything You did not plant inside the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, in Jesus’ name.
24. Let the fire of revival fall upon Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, in the name of Jesus.